Co-creation of Virtual Reality reusable e-resources for European Healthcare Education
CoViRR ERASMUS+ strategic partnership will co-create virtual reality reusable e-resources promoting innovative practices in digital era, by supporting current curricula and fostering open education.
Beyond State of the art
Our Technical Objectives
- A healthcare curriculum plan implementing virtual reality reusable e-resources
- 9 new virtual reality reusable e-resources for medical and nursing students;
- 15 trained teaching staff on co-creation methodologies;
- Best practices for the adapted co-creation methodology for virtual reality reusable e-resources;
- Analysis of feasibility and acceptance of Virtual Reality Reusable e-Resources and
- Recommendations for use of VR resources in terms of pedagogical aspects;
- At least 100 trained students on clinical skills having an immersive learning experience.
- An International Workshop on delivering Virtual Reality for Healthcare Education
CoViRR ERASMUS+ strategic partnership will co-create virtual reality reusable e-resources promoting innovative practices in digital era, by supporting current curricula and fostering open education. CoViRR will intervenes where current digital health training still lacks in solving some additional issues:
1) Clinical Skills e-resources are not always reflect the existing immersive needs of the leaners, nor the needs of teachers and health professionals. CoViRR approach provides a concrete and easy to transfer solution to any healthcare undergraduate, postgraduate or CPD curriculum, minimizing the cost of training and maximising the experience.
2) The stakeholders (learners, health professionals, teachers) who are the end-users of e-resources are not involved in the development of them. CoViRR approach provides the methodology where the co-creation process can be piloted and where all pieces of the health education value chain can learn and co-develop new Virtual Reality reusable e-resources embedded into the curriculum.